Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Apr 22nd

A Beautiful Day!

It's going to be a gorgeous day here today, a great day for an OUTDOOR baseball game, which is where I will be! An old friend of mine invited me to the game today, so this will be short as it is a nooner!

Well I sold ALL my stock in the company I once worked for, I am not really sure how much I have actually "made" on this stock, but when you do an employee stock purchase type thing they just take money out of your check and every quarter (I think) they buy stock for you at a discount. I've got a feeling I'll know how much I made when I do my taxes next year.

Sadly all of that money will go to paying off credit cards, which I suppose is a good thing, it's amazing how one amasses credit card debt. Lord knows how or from where.....well at least I know where it has come in the last year and that's LIVING. Sadly my furnace and AC needed to be replaced last summer, and this spring I HAD to replace some windows that were literally broken and drafty so combined that was about 11 grand, and well we put most of that on a credit card at a ridiculous APR.

I know what you are saying, "hey man there are all those federal low interest home improvement loans out there" - YEAH RIGHT!! They are, if you A. Get on it fast enough to get any of the available funds. B. Qualify for those said funds. C. If your improvements actually qualify .... I'm sure there is a "D" but you get the picture. Anyway ye old Elroy did not qualify, guess why? I didn't make enough money DUH!!!! Apparently I can't count unemployment as a source of income HA! too funny, but hey I tried. My roommate apparently doesn't count either because he pays me cash and I have no record of payments ..... way to go government. BUT I DIGRESS! I am in too good a mood to let this bother me today, I'm going to see outdoor baseball, and I had a great interview this week.

Oh I think I have the motorcycle sold too ... my Mom would be happy to hear that, if she knew I actually HAD a motorcycle.

The lumbering sports car is next.

Have a swell day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment