Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Apr 9th

Happy Friday Everyone!

It's a beautiful day here in middle America. The sun is shining the birds are singing the pollen is kicking my allergies all over the place, but today we will try to work on the positives.

Friday's are probably the lightest day when it comes to job postings and much of anything going on, so it will be a light day. This weekend I will most likely get the motorcycle out of the old garage and I hope it starts up, probably take it for a spin around the block then take some pictures to sell it. Besides needing the money I really don't drive it all too often so I feel bad it sits in my garage, it's better it goes to someone who will use it.

Other than that I will probably do some yard work and watch a little bit of the Masters, plus I work the part time job on Sunday.

POINT OF CLARIFICATION

I do in fact have a part time job right now, I work about 18-20 hours a week, so some of you have commented maybe I should call this blog "underemployed in the USA" and maybe I should change it...nah! You get the idea, when you go from almost making 100K a year to about 13K a year, we can keep the title. The part time job probably keeps me out of real trouble like hitting the bars and the putting greens all day long, and it keeps some sort of a routine to my week, so there you have it, but it's is by no means a career path.

So once again happy Friday to all, not a lot happening here so it's a week to reflect, I DO have an interview next week (ye ha!) so we will continue to discuss that next week.

Everyone have a good weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment