Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday April 12th

And so it begins.....

That means a few things today, first and most importantly the Twins start a new season at the new ball park, Target field, and all I can say is so far so good.

Secondly today is Monday, usually what that means is accessing the Unemployment site for the week to collect my unemployment, this usually hits my checking account automatically in about 3 days, which is nice.

Thirdly we scour the job boards and web sites to see what new positions have been posted, today was somewhat light so I worked on my blind approach of just surfing some of the major companies around town I would like to work for, nothing much there either, but I have done my due diligence for the day and we will look at other social networking sites and stuff like that.

It's a pretty nice day so maybe that's all I need to do today :0) I do have that interview later this week so we should start thinking of that, tomorrow I need to go get a hair cut, and go check out one of their stores to get a feel for what I am getting into, also I will take a sharp look at their job description. It's a big interview, 3 hours with 4 people!! better get those buzz words down!!

See you later!! Hang in there!

One more thing, there is a job fair tomorrow at the U of M, I guess I will go if I figure out a place to park and all....it's at the U though so maybe it's for fresh college grads so I am not sure I will go but who knows...


No comments:

Post a Comment