Wednesday, June 2, 2010

JUNE 2 2010

HAPPY JUNE EVERYONE!

Hopefully everyone had a good Memorial Day Weekend, I did what I usually do which is go to the Indy 500. We had 7 guys go this year in 2 campers so it's was fun and inexpensive! If you want to take a trip on the cheap, get 7 guys to split everything, I am guessing the whole trip cost me less than 300 bucks with ticket, food and booze! If you've never been there, you should go it's like the super bowl of racing and it's pretty cool to see cars going by you at 220 miles per hour!

It was a much needed trip as it got me to stop thinking about getting a job and what am I doing with my life and all that jazz, I feel more relaxed today - yesterday I had the sweats from alcohol withdrawal I think ...

So now that I don't have a job I can concentrate on getting a new one, which is what we are doing, I applied for about 5 jobs yesterday and a couple more today and will keep pounding the job sites and company web sites that I am interested in. I am also still thinking about going back to school - let's see what that gets us.

I guess I just need to stay positive and try to keep on it - hopefully something will pop.

Funny thing - I keep dreaming about the old job, I know that sounds funny but maybe not, last night I dreamt I was back in there picking some stuff up that I had forgotten, seemed odd, I also gave someone the business, a woman that I had reported too, a woman that was supposed to have my back but allowed others to tell her things about me that just were not true, I feel sorry for her, she was a bad manager and she had her own agenda, I doubt she is sitting at home wondering about me, so I shouldn't be giving it a second thought ...... but I am.

More later this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment