Thursday, May 13, 2010

THURSDAY MAY 13th

Hi Folks - yep, still no word on the interview. I guess it's time to forget about it, it's almost been a month now and no call no email no letter, and as most of my friends have been saying...HOW RUDE!!!!

Would I even want to work for this company that seems so ass backwards they can't even drop someone an email, or a letter or a phone call to say thanks but no thanks...I'm starting to doubt it, I mean come one I interviewed with 3 people there for 2 hours!! This was after the phone interview that almost lasted an hour....but lets be honest yes I'd still go to work there.

If things couldn't get any worse in my life they have, I rear ended someone last week, so now I am waiting to hear what the recourse on that is, at least they seemed nice and I don't expect them to act too crazy or sue me, but I'm still thinking about it.

I found myself last night thinking about the old gig, that I haven't done in over a year, wondering what I could have done differently, was it my fault, I mean I did a lot of great work for that company, I know you're supposed to tell your self it's not personal, they did not fire you, the position was eliminated, blah blah, but let's be honest, if I was that irreplaceable I would still be there. In all honesty all I ever did there was what I was told to do, I tried to do what was best for the company, oh well I need to forget about it.

ON A HAPPIER NOTE

I am going to a friend's cabin this weekend, so that should be fun, I am going to drink beer and pass out and not think about life for a while.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE

I realize there are a million things going on in the world right now, but Nashville can use your thoughts and prayers, the whole town is under water, thousands have been flooded out of their h0mes, the Grand Ole Opry is ruined, and from a musicians standpoint that's like finding out there is no Santa Claus. Several one of a kind and rare instruments are ruined, which is sad. Just keep them in mind, it's their Katrina and with all the other issues happening, they are getting no press....

STILL NEED TO SELL THE BIKE .....

STILL NEED TO GET THE CAR RUNNING ......


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment