Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11th

A crappy day in paradise.

Hello folks I will keep today's blog short, but I thank all of you who have been reading and responding and keep telling me to keep my chin up.

As it was a rainy day I decided to go hit a movie and take my mind off things for a while. I went and saw Iron Man 2, pretty good flick, if you go see it, stick around until after the credits.

The question on everyone's mind is have I heard from my potential new employer, the answer is no. Wow, I am starting to wonder about that, how can you have a meeting with 3 people lasting 2 hours and you don't get a call, email or even a letter of thanks but no thanks, that's not cool. Well I have started to look into other avenues.

That's about it for today, I am sorry it's so short but there isn't much to add today, and hey the weather sticks, but I did do some house cleaning so I have that going for me. Still need to sell the motorcycle, and then the car, and then do some more house work, get to the basement, fix the deck, yep I get plenty to do! :0)

TTFD

No comments:

Post a Comment